My awesome Hubby turns 33 today! Happy Birthday Babe! That also starts our age equinox today.... which means for one week we are the same age. Yeeeeessss!
Dave is such an amazing husband and father.... And how do I know this?
Because I looked and looked for just a picture of him alone to post, but the only pictures I could find were him holding/playing with a child, fixing something, or working out in the yard. What a man, I sure can't complain!
| Bear Lake Whitworth Family Reunion -- May 2011 |
| Bryce Canyon Camping Trip -- June 2011 |
| Bryce Canyon Rim Hike -- June 2011 |
| Tiling the Bathroom -- Spring 2011 |
| Garden Giants -- August 2011 |
| Ugly Tree Ripper Outer -- Fall 2011 |
| Bear Lake Black Family Reunion -- July 2011 Happy Birthday Daddy! We sure LOVE YOU! |
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, David!!!! I love you and am so proud of you.
So cute...Happy Birthday, Dave! We love you!
Thanks, Babe. I love you too!!
Post a Comment