THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

February 23, 2012

My 34th Surprise!

My awesome friend Susie threw me a Birthday surprise party last weekend.  It really was a TRUE surprise as I was not expecting it and was thrown off guard by the whole thing.  It was such a blast and was such a fun evening.  I turned the big 34 and Susie had me and Dave over for fondue with another friend couple.  It was a great enjoyable dinner, but then they sent us down stairs for "dessert."  Soon after we got down there, a bunch of friends came in through the door (from the garage) screaming SURPRISE!  It was awesome and I really was surprised (hence the name of the party).  We finished off the evening with more dessert fondue and laughing until our stomachs hurt.  I love my friends!!!

Before the Surprise.  Fondue dinner with the Hannig's and the Duckwitz's

After the surprise, enjoying the food and company.

Group Picture (of who was left)

This isn't the real surprise shot.  Susie's camera didn't work for the actual startled face look,  we just tried to recreate it for this pic.  I don't know why Dave looks mad.... it really was fun!

0 comments: