Isn't it sad that we haven't had any official family pictures taken of our little family of four since Stratton was born (and now he's 7 months old)? sigh.... So my super duper talented friend Lauren took our family pictures and she did such a great job. Thanks Lauren, you are the best! Here are some of our favorites...
![]() |
| Ok, this hat is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen. I honestly planned all our outfits around this little red hat! Thanks Linz (and Connor) for letting us borrow it. |
![]() |
| We look like an engaged couple, hee-hee!... I really like Dave's smile in this one, isn't he handsome? |
![]() |
| Oh how I love this little girl! |
![]() |
| Love, Love, Love this one!!! |
![]() |
| Such a chub! |
![]() | ||||
| Oh my goodness those eyes! |
![]() |
| The whole Fam....I'm very pleased with our choice of background. So pretty don't you think? |







6 comments:
So cute!!! You did a nice job of coordinating outfits. :) Those will look great on a Christmas card!
What great family pictures! I see so much of you in Stratton, especially in the first photo when he's smiling so big. Your family is adorable.
What adorable family pictures! I'm not prejudice, you know. The one with the water is very nice. Also loved the one with Nora and the red flowers. You should enter that one in a contest. Can't wait to get some copies.
Grandma Black
LOVE the pictures. Love the one from above Nora's head. And I love that she's scrunching her nose with her smile the same way Ella does (which she got from my mom after she visited us) and I'm sure Nora got it from my mom or from David. LOVE IT.
I love these, and I love you guys! Super cute! :)
Those turned out so cute Heather! That was my favorite hat too :) Connor said he is happy to share hehe.
Post a Comment