THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

October 25, 2010

Has this ever happened to you?

My sister-in-law Erin took this photo at our summer family reunion in Fairview, Utah last July.  I forgot about it until I recently came across it on her blog.  There's probably a reason I tucked it away deep into my subconscious memories.  Anyway, thought you'd get a kick out of my camouflage.

As Nora put it.... "Mommy, you are "matchy-matchy!"

4 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Oh my gosh, Heather, that's hilarious. I was impressed you could spell comouflage too. I never can remember how!

The Pierce Family said...

Ahhhhh, how funny that I accidentally misspelled it!! I am such an idiot. Camouflage--there.

Erin said...

I forgot it too until I did my massive blog update! :-) We had a great time seeing you guys on that visit.

Shannon said...

HAHAHA! That is so funny!!!