Yep, It's officially winter season as of October 26th when we got our first snowfall :(.... I'm very sad about this! But Nora had an absolute ball playing outside in the snow. The first thing she asked to do when she woke up was to build a snowman. Unfortunately, the snow was way too powdery and it wouldn't pack well.
So instead, Nora came in and decorated her brother with Halloween stickers. If you couldn't tell by his shirt it says "this is my costume!" ... How fitting, I guess she was trying to give his "costume" some more Halloween flare. I guess Stratton didn't seem to mind bless his heart.
2 comments:
I won't lie. I do NOT miss the snow in Utah, although it looked beautiful.
That's so funny with the stickers! That is why I always wish I had a younger sibling...to torture :)
Post a Comment