THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

October 31, 2010

Pumpkinland Playgroup

I feel so lucky that I am in such an amazing playgroup.  Our kids get along and enjoy one another (most of the time), and us Mommy's... Well, let's just say, playgroup is NOT for the kids.  We always have such a good time together.  This week for playgroup we decorated Halloween cookies and then went to Pumpkinland.  What a fun day!

Yep I know... we should totally work for Wal-mart Bakery!

Dave decided to tag along with us to Pumpkinland.  Looks like he enjoyed himself as much as the next guy!!!  But really, I think he was just glad that someone else was the same height as him.

Cuteness!!!
My Girls.... Don't we look charming?
I could not get her out of that jumpy thingy.  All good training for a future volleyballer I guess!

When I ask her to say "cheese" ... this is what I get....sigh.

Getting lost in the corn maze... After a while we just let the kids lead the way.  Dave had to come find us and rescue us.

Nora playing on some big wooden pumpkin head thing.  Not sure what his purpose in life was.



2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but the cookies are the cutest (and so is the little clown).

Susie Faye said...

very cute! i never got to see your cheerleading outfit for halloween race, you look so cute! you way under-talked it!