This is something Heather feels totally explains this crazy relay thing she did.
June 22, 2011
Do you want to run a relay race
Posted by Dave Whitworth at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is something Heather feels totally explains this crazy relay thing she did.
Posted by Dave Whitworth at 10:47 PM
"God does notice us, and He watches over us. But it is usually through another person that He meets our needs." --Spencer W. Kimball
7 comments:
WAY cool--SOOOOOO funny!!!
And... did you all have fun??
So fun. Can't wait to do it again next year. Just registered our team for 2012.
Lisa
well, I'm sold.
Yep, sounds just like you Heather :)
That video was hilarious!!!
Oh my gosh. I am dying over that video. I love how he keeps saying, "but it will be fun." There must be something to that since most of you want to do it again!!
Just gotta add...I've shown that to SOOO many people--my sisters last week at our reunion, to Clynn, to...well, I don't remember to who else. SUCH a perfect description of what you did!
Post a Comment