Happy Anniversary Babe! Thanks for an awesome 6 years!
Reasons why I Love being married to Dave (in no particular order)...
- He is always thinking of ways to be better and to improve
- He takes care of our little family
- He doesn't mind doing "honey do's" even when it takes up most of his Saturday
- He loves his family and playing with his kids
- He supports my crafting hobbies
- He still gives me a kiss every morning before he heads to work whether I'm dead asleep or sweaty from a run
- He's a very hard worker
- He has a strong testimony and is very dedicated to his church responsibilities
- He loves to grow stuff in the garden and pile it on the counter to have me "do something with it."
- He still enjoys a quiet night at home watching a movie and relaxing
- He enjoys exercising with me and likes being healthy
- He keeps a list of things he thinks I might like
- He grows flowers in the yard and then cuts them and arranges them in a vase for me to enjoy
- He thanks me for what I do for him and the kids
- He gives up every Saturday morning so I can either go on a long run or go yardsaling
- He's very technologically and mechanically savvy. He can fix anything!
- He can reach anything up high that I need him to get down. It comes in handy a lot!
- Me and the kids have a favorite time of the day.... 5:00pm.... for that's when Dada gets home.
- He's my best friend



4 comments:
YAY! Happy 6 Years! We just celebrated 8 Years... crazy how fast time flies... you are awesome!
I love it! What a great man you have and I'm sure he could write a long list of all the things he adores about you! Happy Anniversary!
Heather, you do have an awesome husband. Thanks David for being so involved in your children's lives. You are one of the best gardeners I know. Love you all
Grandma Black
Post a Comment