THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

November 7, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

My awesomely talented sister-in-law Lindsey took our family pictures this year.  It was extremely hard and frustrating getting all 4 of us to look good all at the same time since Nora and Stratton were both being pills (mostly Strat after we bribed Nora with French Fries).  Those of you with youngin's you know what I'm talking about.  But Lindsey was able to get some good ones (bless her) considering she took 500 pics that night.  Our photo shoot location was behind Osmond Design in Lehi.  There are some beautiful rustic textures and perfect photo places all over the place back there, including a railroad track. Hope you enjoy the pics...

I know it looks like Nora is singing in this picture.... she probably is.
Lindsey had to do a Dave head swap in this one, can't even tell eh?

One of my faves.

I promise we didn't have a fan blowing on our hair to give us the "windblown" look.  There was a light breeze, I swear.

One of the few that Stratty was cooperating the little stinker.

Love this one.  Such my pretty girl!

We were dangling breath mints in front of him to get him to look up.  Why didn't I bring something to entertain him and feed him with?!   --  Learn from my mistakes... Please!

Again Lindsey worked her Photoshop magic here... During Strat's photo shoot, Nora was throwing rocks to get Stratton to look at us.  One rather large rock she threw happened to hit him square between the eyes, and it immediately started bleeding.  She didn't mean to and felt really bad about it.  But you can't even tell it happened here.

One of the only ones with BOTH of them looking.

I know I'm biased, but seriously, this shot is so cute!  Yes, I made the bow to match her dress, I'm weird that way.  I know, I have issues.

The kids were SOOO done and we were getting in our cars to leave and I realized that we didn't get one of just Dave and me.  So we jumped out, and quickly got this shot.

9 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!! Heather, you are one hot mama!!! The whole fam looks great; Linsdey did a wonderful job.

Erin said...

I want one of the windblown look! And a copy of the one below it. And a copy of the two of you together. And Nora with the luggage. LOVE them all.

Clynn'sKathy said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE these! Lindsey did an absolutely amazing job! What a gift!

Lauren said...

These are great! I esp like the one of Nora on the suitcase :)

Beth said...

Seriously Heather could you be any more beautiful, geez! You guys are the best, love the pics!

McArthur Family said...

I love, love, love the happy family photos!!!

Shannon said...

I love these!!! They look so great! And Heather, you look HOT! Sheesh! :)

Adam and Brittany said...

I love the pictures on the railroad--especially the first one. Your hair is beautiful Heather!

Liberti said...

So cute Heather! Can you believe how fast they grow, it's crazy!