THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

November 5, 2011

"I've been waiting all Fall for this!"

Nora cracks me up everyday with her funny comments and silly things she does.  She is one of a kind... Just the way I like her!

So, the other day Nora and I were out winterizing our front yard.  I was on the other end of the yard pulling up dead flowers when I looked over to see Nora raking the newly fallen leaves.  She was HARD AT WORK, busier and more determined than I have ever seen her helping in the yard before.  So, I went over to her and asked what she was up to....

 

Her reply was.... "Mommy, I've been waiting all Fall for this!"  And then she energetically jumped in the pile of leaves and started throwing them up in the air.   It was a darling Autumn moment, I had to capture it on camera.
 


She was making a 'leave angel" here.



Here is another funny Nora moment I had to take a picture of.  She was "helping" Daddy this morning put child locks on all the kitchen drawers.  This is how I found them....   Nora lounging across Daddy telling him stories.

And the funniest thing, she kept rubbing his beard with her foot saying how soft and warm it was.  (I'm surprised Dave let her!?)  Gotta love these silly moments.

5 comments:

MVP said...

So freakin cute!!! I wish I had been there. I especially love the one where she's sitting on Dave's stomach and Mermaid-type one in the leaves :)

Beth said...

I love her, she really is just so stickin' cute :)

Erin said...

adorable.

Clynn'sKathy said...

Although I love our autumn pomegranates, I miss those autumn leaf piles. Go, Nora!

The Pierce Family said...

What beautiful pictures. Nora is definitely a cutie pie.